TAG are proud to announce that we have recently joined the The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
As TAG expands it presence in the Access Platform marketplace we are investing in growing and developing this side of the business.
Why have we Joined the IPAF
The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) promotes the safe and effective use of powered access equipment worldwide. They provide access to a comprehensive online standards library with technical advice and information. In addition they influence and interpret legislation and standards. Another valuable benefit of IPAF membership is the safety initiatives and training programmes that they offer.
IPAF is a not-for-profit organisation owned by its members, which include manufacturers, rental companies, distributors, contractors and users. IPAF members operate a majority of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide and manufacture about 85% of platforms on the market.
We are excited to have joined the IPAF and look forward to further growing our access platform business.
Fork Lift Truck Association Member
TAG are a long established member of the Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) We have enjoyed the benefits of this membership including:
- Staying up-to-date on the latest developments in the materials handling industry.
- Access to Fork Lift Truck Health and Safety information, best practice advice and Codes of Practice
- Staying in the loop on legislative changes that affect our industry
- Being part of a network of respected and trusted companies in the forklift truck industry
- Insider knowledge and publicity.